JOURNAL OF AWESOMENESS (hopefully you said that in an all powerful voice- because that's the way I was saying it as I was typing!) go to this page to see lots of downloadable worksheets to fill out and add to your project, as well as hints and additional ideas on things to add for each section.
Remember this project is only as good as you make it out to be. You definitely want to put in even the minimal amount of effort and at least complete the packet. Trust me! As everyone else is getting back this amazing project as a senior and you are standing alone in a corner because you didn't a) do it at all OR b) turn it in, you will be regretting it big time. Don't be that guy! Make this project amazing and you will appreciate it in years to come.
Click here to go to the page with Letter to Self Extras! (you know in case you didn't click in the above area!
- Expository Writing (Paragraph)
- Expository Writing (Essay/Career Project)
- Science Fiction (Short Stories)
- Science Fiction (Novel)
- Compare/ Contrast Writing
- Persuasive Writing (Paragraph)
- Speech & Debate
- Persuasive Research Paper
- Historical Fiction/ Inference
- Historical Fiction (Novel)
- Suspense /E.A. Poe
- Suspense Narrative Writing
- Bullying Unit
- Mastery Club & Letter to Self Extras
- Close Reading Strategies
- Grammar Issues
- OAKs Prep
- Mrs. Carter FAQ